Immigration Law


If you have been a victim of a crime in the United States and have been helpful with law enforcement, you may be able to qualify for a non-immigrant visa which is set aside for victims of crimes (and their immediate family member) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuses and are willing to assist law enforcement.