We provide knowledgeable experience services for Immigration Law, handling cases in all diverse areas of immigration.
- Consular Process: alternative options to change status in the U.S., Cunningham Lopez LLP will complete the application for your green card (lawful permanent residence).
- Adjustment of Status: we provide you the service for any Adjustment of Status with the procedures that allows you to be an eligible to become a lawful permanent resident of the United States without having to go abroad and apply for an immigrant visa.
- U-Visa: a non-immigrant visa which is set aside for victims of crimes (and their immediate family member) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuses and are willing to assist law enforcement.
- VAWA: Violence Against Women Act allows battered immigrants to petition for legal status in the United States without relying on abusive U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident spouses, parents or children to sponsor their Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) applications
- Naturalization: the legal process through which a foreign citizen or national can become a U.S. citizen.
- Asylum: people who are already in the United States and are unable or unwilling to return their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.
- Defense work (deportation cases)
- I-751: when you have an conditional green card you will need to file an I-751 application to removes conditions and become a legal permanent resident.
- Work Permit
- DACA: Deferred Action for childhood arrivals.